We are hiring
Digital Designer with Brand Experience
Module are seeking a graphic designer to join our team based in the heart of the City of London. We are a young and dynamic bunch and are looking for someone to work with us to take our design to the next level, someone who has a passion for design and can bring some flair to the role.
We have a very diverse client base working within the retail, property and professional service sectors on large and wide reaching integrated branding solutions, as well as with charities and small start-ups.
You will be highly conceptual and relish the brainstorming stages of a project, brimming with smart ideas and enthusiasm. The role will also have a strategic element, where you will work with the team to develop brand strategies, and help translate the strategy into effective design based solutions across multiple touch points, involving both print & digital.
A large part of the work we do is digital, so you will need experience and be comfortable designing websites and other digital assets.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the Module family, generating and visualising original ideas, helping to shape the design direction.
A talented, conceptual and passionate designer, you will be able to take the lead on the direction of a variety of exciting projects. Confidence and passion are key parts of this role and we are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic. We want someone who will take ownership and responsibility for the projects and you'll need to be confident in presenting and selling your ideas to our clients.
Skills & Experience
- Intermediate level experience in a creative agency
- Experienced knowledge of Creative suite (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator)
- A strong designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push design beyond the expected
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- A confident and engaging individual able present work to colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a great work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- A portfolio that demonstrates breadth, quality and a passion for design
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.